- Data Science with R
- Python for Data Science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Deep Learning(DL) with TensorFlow
- Big Data Hadoop & Spark
- Tableau Desktop 10
- Data Science with SAS
- Google Colab
- Advanced Excel/CVS file
Course Duration: 8 months.
Course Fee: 85000/-
Industrial/Live Projects(In-house/client-based) in the course
Session Content: PDF and Video content will provide after the session
Detailed Course Content: Register Free & Download Syllabus
What Will I Learn?
- If you’re a new or aspiring data scientist thinking about the next stage of your career advancement, learning more about audience targeting using big data, artificial intelligence, deep and machine learning can help make you more marketable in the workforce.
- From the advertising industry to politics to news media, the discipline of data science is helping people cut through the noise and connect to the information what they need.
- Better pay package : As a very hot employment opportunity data analysts will also offer good remuneration packages to the candidates having certification and experience. Data Science is a good platform that offers a lucrative pay package even to freshers compared to other fields.
- Practical knowledge : Students joining the IoT course with us will get practical knowledge and doing real-time projects with clients or in-house of what it takes to analysis data and this will help them have a strong foundation that will also increase their chances of getting hired by employers.
Topics for this course
Introduction to Data Science
Python/R for Data Science
Data Analysis in Python
Data Manipulation with Pandas
Data Visualization matplotlib
Exploratory Data Analysis and visualization
Machine Learning (ML) Supervised and Unsupervised
K Nearest Neighbours
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Big Data Hadoop/Spark
Data Science with SAS
Advanced Excel/CVS file
About the instructor
IT Corporate Trainer With 20 Years Of Industrial Training Experience.
The trainers at Voyage Logics are all experts in their field. That is why they know better than anyone how to connect theory with practice. Moreover, they possess good teaching skills, so they are able to communicate their knowledge and experience in an inspiring and interactive manner to the participants.