Embedded System Development
- Course level: All Levels
- Duration 100h
- Last Update May 7, 2021
- Advanced / Embedded C Programming
- Advanced / Embedded C++ Programming
- Programming with Python
- Linux Operating System and Programming
- Developing Tools
- Micro-controller programming using Arduino platform
- Building IoT Applications using Raspberry Pi
- IoT Cloud Infrastructure
- Performance and Security in IoT
Course Duration: 4 months.
Course Fee: 75000/-
Industrial/Live Projects(In-house/client-based) in the course
Session Content: PDF and Video content will provide after the session
Detailed Course Content: Download Option
What Will I Learn?
- Anybody who wants to learn and has an interest in consumer electronics device (Embedded System) development.
- Beginner to Embedded System development or the people who are students or freshers.
- Students of computer science or a related field who want to build a successful career in Embedded System development.
- Software developers, R&D Engineers, anybody who wants to make a career in the field of Embedded System Development.
- Better pay package : As a very hot employment opportunity Embedded System development will also offer good remuneration packages to the candidates having certification and experience. An Embedded System is a good platform that offers a lucrative pay package even to freshers compared to other fields.
- Practical knowledge : Students joining the IoT course with us will get practical knowledge and doing real-time projects with clients or in-house of what it takes to create an automation app and this will help them have a strong foundation that will also increase their chances of getting hired by employers.
Topics for this course
Overview of IoT and High level Architecture
Arduino Simulation Environment
Arduino Uno Architecture
Setup the IDE, Writing Arduino Software
Advanced C Programming
Embedded C Programming
Micro-controller programming using Arduino platform
Arduino Platform Applications
Programming with Python
Zigbee for IoT
Linux for Zigbee
IoT Applications with Zigbee
About the instructor
IT Corporate Trainer With 20 Years Of Industrial Training Experience.
The trainers at Voyage Logics are all experts in their field. That is why they know better than anyone how to connect theory with practice. Moreover, they possess good teaching skills, so they are able to communicate their knowledge and experience in an inspiring and interactive manner to the participants.
- Course module material in PDF format
- Video content will provide after the session
- Module and project code
- BCA/MCA/B-Tech/M-Tech or equivalent
- Anybody who wants to learn and has an interest in an automation development
- Beginner to an automation development or the people who are students or freshers.
- Students of computer science or a related field who want to build a successful career in IoT automation App development.
- Software developers, engineers, data analysts, big data professionals, and anybody who wants to make a career in the field of the Internet of Things.