IoT With Raspberry Pi
- Overview of IoT and High level Architecture
- Setting up IoT Workflow
- Advanced / Embedded C Programming
- Micro-controller programming using Arduino platform
- Building IoT Applications using Raspberry Pi
- Performance and Security in IoT (Only Intro)
Course Duration: 3 months.
Industrial/Live Projects(In-house/client-based) in the course
Session Content: PDF and Video content will provide after the session
Detailed Course Content: Register Free & Download Syllabus
What Will I Learn?
- Businesses are responding to changing customer needs by providing automated support through IoT. It allows businesses to provide real-world solutions and maintenance while scaling back on the resources needed to provide those services. Connected things give the power company faster response times through smart meters, for example, or business the ability to pivot with machine-to-machine sharing. It gives elevator companies the option of predictive maintenance, making machines both safer and more convenient.
- The physical world is on the edge of transformation as wi-fi expands and more physical objects are networked. It's time you learned how to build, maintain, and analyze these connections. With the cost of technology falling, organizations like McKinsey predicting the rise of machine learning analytics, and wi-fi penetration reaching new highs, it's an IoT perfect storm.
- Better pay package : As a very hot employment opportunity an IoT development will also offer good remuneration packages to the candidates having certification and experience. An IoT is a good platform that offers a lucrative pay package even to freshers compared to other fields.
- Practical knowledge : Students joining the IoT course with us will get practical knowledge and doing real-time projects with clients or in-house of what it takes to create an automation app and this will help them have a strong foundation that will also increase their chances of getting hired by employers.
Topics for this course
Overview of IoT and High level Architecture
Arduino Simulation Environment
Arduino Uno Architecture
Setup the IDE, Writing Arduino Software
Advanced C Programming
Embedded C Programming
Micro-controller programming using Arduino platform
Arduino Platform Applications
Programming with Python
Raspberry Pi for IoT
Linux for Raspberry Pi
IoT Applications with Raspberry Pi
About the instructor
IT Corporate Trainer With 20 Years Of Industrial Training Experience.
The trainers at Voyage Logics are all experts in their field. That is why they know better than anyone how to connect theory with practice. Moreover, they possess good teaching skills, so they are able to communicate their knowledge and experience in an inspiring and interactive manner to the participants.